1. You are expected to compete in a competitive but fair manner.
2. You are expected to drive responsibly and in a way that is not likely to infringe the racing enjoyment of your fellow drivers.
3. You must not use abusive, demeaning or language in any of the chat or voice facilities. Bad language whilst being tolerated must not be directed aggressively at other drivers.
4. You are expected to behave in a sportsmanlike manner at all times.
5. The opinion of other drivers must be respected.
6. Aggressive driving is encouraged where it does not conflict with 1 – 5 above.
7. Deliberately cutting chicanes or "shorting" the track at any point is strictly prohibited on all parts of the track.
8. If a driver retires from a race, for whatever reason, they MUST immediately leave the track so as to not cause following drivers to take evasive action, it would be appreciated if they used the retire and watch option.
9. No careless driving. Always show respect for your fellow racers. Be careful. Show patience. Understand the limitations of your car and yourself and drive accordingly.
10. If you are found negligent of any of these rules, the driving/behaviour will be evaluated and penalty assessed by the Race Stewards/Admins.
11 The rules inbuilt in the game regarding illegal overtakes and the consequent penalties are deemed legal and sufficient to apply.
12. Contacts and collisions must be avoided at all costs.
13. Pushing other cars in turns or pushing them off the track is strictly prohibited.
14. Leaning on other cars is strictly prohibited in any situation.
15. The behind driver must take all necessary care and responsibility not to run into an ahead driver.
16. In case you brake too late for a corner or partially lose control of your car, but can prevent an accident by steering into the dirt, grass or a wall, you are expected to do so.
17. The ahead driver must not inappropriately brake or slow.Leading cars MUST NOT EVER 'brake check' the car(s) behind them because they are following too closely. The ahead driver IS entitled to be slower or use longer and earlier braking zones than others.
They are also entitled to turn in earlier or later and/or apex earlier or later.
18. Drivers that are about to get lapped have to make sure not to interfere with the lapping cars. Slow down on the straights on either side of the track or maintain the outside line during cornering.
If for whatever reason you happen to be on the inside line when being overtaken, stay on the inside line until all drivers that were about to lap you have passed. You are not allowed to deliberately block the lapping cars.
19. When racing or entering PC2RG’s social or competitive race meetings, all drivers are expected to have knowledge of and agree to these rules and regulations.
20. When returning to the track make sure to do so safely.
21. If you gain a track position over another driver by causing a collision or forcing them off the track you MUST give back the position if it is reasonable to do so.
22. Reset to track is hereby STRICTLY forbidden EXCEPT TO CORRECT AN OVERTURNED CAR OR OTHER SITUATIONS WHERE NO OTHER WAY IS POSSIBLE TO RETURN TO THE TRACK. Offenders will lose all points for that race and repeated offences will incur a number of race bans depending on how many offences are committed.
23. These rules and regulations are subject to change.
To discuss any issues in private contact me on email@example.com
Guests please feel free to ask questions ect.
1 post • Page 1 of 1